Where are you located?
- I am currently based out of Bismarck, North Dakota!
Do you travel?
- 100% yes! Has passport, will travel! I love to travel and got the travel bug young thanks to my wonderful parents. I still love to travel whether it be for work or with my family and husband. I am always happy to travel wherever your love story has taken you. I have a special love for national parks as well:)
How long have you been shooting for?
- I have been shooting weddings for 4 years and have been in photography for 6.
How does payment work?
- I require a 30% non refundable deposit to hold your date. The remaining balance can be paid in one payment or multiple, but full amount must be paid one month before date. ( 3 months ahead if travel is required)
What sort of turn around can we expect for our photos?
- I typically quote 2-3 weeks for weddings but can be 3-4 weeks in the thick of wedding season. I do provide a sneak peek album within the week following your date so you can see some photos from the day!
How far in advance should we book you?
- As soon as possible! I have been booked anywhere from 6 - 18 months in advance so as soon as you have your date and location locked down reach out so we can check availability.
Can we meet ahead of time?
- Absolutely! If meeting in person isn't doable until an engagement session or wedding day I am more than happy to FaceTime or chat on the phone with you:)
What sort of albums are offered with your packages?
- I have quite a few packages that include albums. The albums are Italian leather, archival semi matte printed, with lay-flat binding. They come with 10 spreads, but additional spreads can be added at $25 per spread.